Saturday, October 30, 2021

Halloween Flashbacks 2020

 Just seeing 2020 Flashback is scary enough right?! ๐Ÿ˜ But now that you've gotten over the fright, here is my last Halloween Flashback post for this year. Below are my projects for the 2020 Tim Holtz Halloween Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous, and Idea-ology Brands. 

 
 
 
Have a creative day!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you

2 comments:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Such fun and fabulous projects...I got 2 of these made last year...the Till Death Do Us Part and the Frankenstien's Larboratory...that onw was fun to make...need to find the soft wire that I used on that one for the Metamorphosis that I am working on right now...another fun one to make...

Linda said...

Thanks so much for the reminder! I just boxed up my Halloween 2021 product I was able to order! I have Thanksgiving Cards for Veterans and active duty service men & women to do. As well as Thanksgiving cards for family and friends who live in other states. Then I may start making Halloween for next year!! You are such an inspiration!