Monday, October 25, 2021

Halloween Flashback to 2017

As Halloween approaches, I thought I would use this week to do a little reminiscing about past Halloween makes for the Tim Holtz brands. I know for some projects and years that things will be retired or sold out, but I hope that if you have some of these products that this stroll down Halloween Lane will remind you about some of those older products you have and inspire you to get them out and make with them. 

So with that said, today's post showcases cards I made the first year I was asked to make for Tim. These were the Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous and Idea-ology for 2017. Links for each blog post are underneath the project photo.


Have a creative day!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you



No comments: