Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy Owloween


One of the really fun Halloween die cut sets I had the privilege of making samples for was Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Mini Halloween Things. It's an adorable, fun, child friendly set. Perfect for putting on Tim's Gift Tags die set. But you don't need to feel limited to just tags. These dies pair well together on cards, Scrapbook Pages, planners, or even bookmarks or place cards. *Stay tuned for a future blog post featuring one or more of these ideas!*

This first card used the mini owl die and some paper scraps from various Ideaology paper lines.

The moon was made by stamping Distress Oxide onto the background paper and then layering a few bats from the Halloween Mixed Media die.

I had the owls roosting on the Bird Branch die. This die can be used for many things, but for this card I needed to cut the little song bird off the branch.

For the title I cut the Halloween Script word Halloween out and cut off the Hal. Then using the Alphanumeric dies I cut OWL and attached it to the remaining script letters loween.

That's it! A very simple card using scraps of paper and new and old dies I had in my library.

No comments: