Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020 Twelve Projects of Christmas Projects

 Every year I like to highlight twelve of my favorite projects from the past and include a couple from the current year, since my Christmas makes start in April. LOL!  I’ll be adding links to them on this page. So be sure to check back!

Project 1:

Mr. Snowman Decks the Halls

 
Project 2:


Project 3

Holiday Alpine Village Vignette


Project 4 (even though it's two!)

Milk Cap Tree - Version 1 2018

Milk Cap Tree - Version 2 2020

Project 5

Christmas Treats/Gift Cards 

Winter Critters Curio Boxes

Winter Critters Gift Tags

Thin Ice Curio Box Stocking Stuffers

Project 6
North Pole Paper Village

Project 7

Project 8

Project 9
Project 10

Project 11
Christmas on Main Street


2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!!! You truly Amaze me!!!!! They are all Soooo Fabulous!!!!

scrappergirl56 said...

I loved the "Baby It's Cold Outside" from last year, forgot all about it...thanks for listing your favorites and reminding us of past fabulous projects...Never enough hours in a day/week/month/year...LOL...Merry Christmas