Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Sizzix Charity Dies 2020 - Rainbow and Good Vibes

I was pleased to be asked to design a card with two new charity dies by Sizzix, Rainbow and Good Vibes. I was feeling a different color scheme than the normal rainbow. So I set to work with some of my favorite products from Tim Holtz and these two dies were the outcome.

The two die sets are really special because for every Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set purchased,
Rainbow 8PK 
or Good Vibes 6PK
Sizzix will donate $10 to Feeding America® COVID-19 Response Fund. Through the purchase of this product you are helping to support their vital work with food banks and leading the fight against hunger. For more information visit:  https://www.sizzix.com/donatetomake
I got busy with a bunch of my favorite Tim Holtz products from Ranger Ink and Stampers Anonymous to make some bright, happy background papers. Then I used those backgrounds to cut out shapes from both of the Rainbow and Good Vibes die sets to make two cards that I will be adding to my Send Handmade Kindness stack of cards.

Thank you for stopping by,
Tami

No comments: