Thursday, July 23, 2020

Cards For Kindness - Part 1

Have you heard of Scrapbook.com‘s Cards for Kindness campaign?
A couple of weeks ago I posted some backgrounds I made with a technique I saw in a Jennifer  McGuire video where you end up with two prints for every one. That means a lot of cards!
Well, I used my Ranger Distress Inks and papers and paired them with my Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps (and a couple of old Stampin Up sentiments) added a few Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, and when I was finished I had 24 cards. Scrapbook.com would like them in sets of 10, for this campaign, so I grabbed a couple of other cards I had recently made and voila! 30 cards ready to go.

I split them into three sets and they are going out tomorrow with a tag on each stack noting that they are being sent in honor of three of the kindest people I know, Tim Holtz, Mario Rossi, and Zoe Hillman


Below are three cards I made awhile back with the Speckled Egg Distress Glaze and Spray Stain. Ooooo I love that Color!
The stamp I used on these first two is called Wallpaper and Wood CMS126. I couldn't find it in my affiliate stores listed below, but you can get it directly from Stampers Anonymous. Tim's Stamps never retire, but some of the older ones are easier to get if you just order them from the source.
The card below was made using Distress Glazes and the stamp Marble and Doily CMS184. It is another older stamp, so it also needs to be purchased directly from the source, Stampers Anonymous.
I will be posting the other cards a few at a time so you can see them, see the stamps better and see the technique I learned from Jennifer McGuire.

Now go share some kindness,
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

scrappergirl56 said...

WOW, WOW, WOW...that's a bunch of kindness going out...looking forward to seeing the rest...