Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Halloweeds Magic Slider Card for Whimsy Stamps

 

I am so happy to finally get to announce that I am part of the first ever, inaugural Whimsy Stamps Halloweener Design Team. For the next three months you will see some fun Halloween inspiration using Whimsy Stamps' dies, paper and stamps. Let's get started with the first one, a Magic Slider Card featuring the Halloweeds Clear Stamp Set.

As I was making this card, I recorded myself, so here is a Youtube video tutorial showing how I made this card.
I do not own a single alcohol ink pen, such as Copic or any other brand, so I water color my images with Distress Inks. It's just what I do.

Along with the Halloweeds stamp set, I used the Shaker Maker Rectangle dies, and the Autumn Hues paper pack, all from Whimsy Stamps. Links to the products are at the end of this post.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  I hope you found something in the video tutorial that was insterting, inspiring or educational.

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


2 comments:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Super fun make....cute images.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wonderful creation, fabulous video, so fun to watch you put it together, and working through the bits that weren't a perfect fit. Awesome. Welcome to Whimsy! Hugs, Wends xoxo