Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Cats on a Moonlit Roof

Cats on a Moonlit Roof was a fun little vignette to make for the Tim Holtz Sizzix Hallowen 2022 release. Do don't need a lot of supplies, so I cover those in my intro. The main thing with this make are the fun dies. 

As usual, I recorded myself making this project so I invite you along to watch this come together.

  

I love the way it worked to have the lights shine out from the back of Otis.

This angle shows the different placements of the dies.

How cute is that sleeping kitty? And look at the texture on the roof! Crypt Grit PAste and Wocen Texture Fade for the win!

The outside of the vignette is as important as the inside to me.
I know I do this technique a lot but it really is simple and I love how it carries the theme to the outside of the project.

I am always thankful that you take the time to stop by my blog and support me and my art. So thank you!

Have a crafty day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

4 comments:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

This is just the cutest make ever!!! I am loving Otis and those CATS!!! Yes, cat lover here...actually all animals, except for the barky dog next door that keeps me awake at night...LOL. He should be a cat! HA! Hope you got a chuckle out of that....now I have to go watch your video....bye!

Zolane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zolane said...

Just so creative and fun! I LOVE this make, but then I love all your makes! May I ask how you attached the cats to the rooftop at that angle, please? Thanks so much for always sharing such wonderful projects!

Paula Cheney said...

I love this cool project but then you turn it over to see all the cats and that is just so cool. Wow, this is creative, and fun and so clever!!