Sunday, August 14, 2022

Hello Mortals - Whimsy Stamps

 

For my next card as part  of the Whimsy Stamps Halloweener Design Team, I wanted to use this cute gargoyle. He made me think of the gargoyles in Disney’s Hunchback of Norte Dame so I wanted to make a Paris catacomb feeling card. I went with neutrals, and I love how it turned out. 

I made a short video tutorial as I made this card and included an idea that didn't work and how I fixed it.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  I hope you found something in the video tutorial that was interesting, inspiring or educational.

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Greetings Mortal...that background stamp is creepy cool...