Friday, August 19, 2022

Haulin' Pumpkins - Whimsy Stamps

I was intrigued by the Whimsy Stamps Fill a Truck Stamp set and came up with several Halloween ideas for using this stamps, so be prepared to see it again. Since it is still early in the Halloween season, I thought I'd start with a pumpkin patch card. This is my first easel card and I thought it was pretty fun to try. Remember,  I still consider myself a newbie card maker so I don't know all the cool card techniques and styles. This was easier than I thought so I might be doing more easel cards now that I have one under my belt.
As usual, I made a video tutorial as I was making this card. I hope it covers all the details and then some.
 
 This shows the easel "kickstand" inside the card. Below are more close-ups that I hope show the details.
There you have the first of my Fill a Truck cards. I think it turned out to be a pretty cute card but I think it was a bit labor intensive, so if you are looking for a quick card, this isn't it. But if you enjoy the making process and just want a cute card then I say go for it!

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Great card and video. I love the way the truck turned out. It looks exactly like an old truck with some rust patches.