Saturday, March 14, 2020

Make a Wish - Stampers Anonymous

Disneyland has a new parade called Magic Happens and I LOVE it! The last float in the parade is the Sleeping Beauty float. It’s gorgeous! My favorite. So I decided to use it as inspiration for a birthday card.
Here is the gorgeous float, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather rotate.
Look at that beautiful gown of blue and pink!

Not only do I love the parade and this float, but the last song is awesome! So I posted a video of it on my YouTube and you can see it in the link below.
https://youtu.be/-ZXrXmYpTmM
I stamped the fleur-de-lis from Baroque in each corner, and one of the Ornate Trims around the outside edge then applied gold embossing powder. Then stamped and embossed the ornate frame from Baroque.
Once it was embossed I applied Victorian Velvet and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide with a Blending Tool. Then I sprayed the entire background with Distress Resist Spray Rock Candy Distress Glittery to make it all sparkle.
On a separate piece of Distress Heavystock, I stamped my sentiment from Tiny Text and the crown from Baroque. Embossed them and colored them pink with Victorian Velvet.  They are both also sprayed with Distress Resist and Rock Candy Glitter.
To finish it off, I fussy cut the crown and popped it up, matter the sentiment, then mounted the whole piece on a card base.

This is a really basic card. Not really any technique and it goes together fairly quickly. PlusDistress Resist and Glitter, two of my faves!!

Thanks for stopping by to see this card and I hope you enjoyed a bit of my favorite new parade.
Tami


I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!





3 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Thanks for a look into the Parade at Disney. That is the only way I am every going to get to go...LOl...Your card is fabulous...

Freddie Bubblescrap Sleijpen said...

So so beautiful and magical ♡♡♡♡

Maureen Morton said...

Saw this on Tim;s FB live yesterday and had to get a better look. Stunning!!!