Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Fanciful Vintage Egg - Tim Holtz Sizzix 3D

 
I am so grateful to Sizzix for allowing me to be a guest blogger once again on The Making Journal, and I am looking forward to talking about something fun and fanciful with the new 3D Impresslits from Tim Holtz Chapter 1 release.
 Recently I was looking on Pinterest for some inspiration for Spring/Easter décor ideas for my home and I found some vintage candy molds. I thought the aged, darkened metal molds were lovely and decided to see if I could use some of my Impresslits to make a paper mache version. It's actually quite simple, so I wrote a tutorial explaining how you can make one of your own.
 Not only did I use the Fanciful and Trellis 3D Impresslits on this project, but I used the Tiny Tattered Florals too.
 I hope you will visit Sizzix's The Making Journal blog to get the details for making the faux vintage metal candy mold.
Thank you,
Tami
I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


3 comments:

Paula Cheney said...

this is amazing!!!

scrappergirl56 said...

Such an "egg"cellent project! I'm so punny...LOL...

Anonymous said...

Another one of your makes that is timeless Tami!

Sheila Styre- Briere