Sunday, November 18, 2018

Falalalala - December Doodles

 These little December Doodles CMS 355 by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous are so cute aren't they? I've seen so many adorable cards made with this set!
 It comes with multiple holiday doodle stamps as well as quite a few sentiments as well. I've included just the falalalala sentiment on this card.
 The background may appear at first glance to just be white, but in fact, it has a white on white stamped embossing pattern. I stamped the Advert background and embossed it with Superfine White Embossing powder.
 To make the banners I cut 1.25' strips of Distress Watercolor paper and colored them with Distress Inks and then stamped the various December Doodles on them multiple times.
If you wanted to make multiples of this card, I would ink and stamp a whole 4.25x5.5 piece of Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then cut the strips afterward.
This is a very quick and simple card to make!

1 comment:

MJS said...

Thank you for sharing! It’s so cute and I recall seeing it in Tim’s release video in October.