Saturday, November 10, 2018

Winter Tags - Winter Side Orders

 The last of the holiday Side Order dies is the Winter Side Order Set - now I have to say here that I inadvertently mixed up two dies between the Winter and the Christmas dies. The Snowman is actually part of the Christmas set and the Mitten is part of this winter set.  But really it doesn't matter because trust me, you need both!
 As with the Christmas tags, I used the Mini Shifter Stencils #36 to make the paper for the tags using Distress Water Color Paper and Distress Ink, and I embossed some of the papers with the mini embossing folder that comes with this set of dies and colored used a solid color so the die shapes would stand out.
 The shapes of the tags are from the Labels die set that I have proclaimed over and again as one of my most favorite die sets in the Alterations line. I hand cut the little banner and the sentiment is also included in the die set.
 These little cuties are perfect for gifts, place markers, card fronts or ornaments.
 If you are making several of these, I recommend cutting and embossing all of the pieces and then coloring them as you go. That's what I did.
 It made for a really relaxing evening of coloring and assembly. Then when it was time to put tags together I was ready to go!

No comments: