Friday, November 30, 2018

Fragment Charm Winners

Thanks to those who posted!
Winners, please send your mailing address to teatimetamera at yahoo dot com

I randomly pulled names and the winners are:

Blogger Ann Barnes said...
For Christ is born of Mary
and gathered all above,
while mortals sleep, the angels keep
their watch of wondering love
o morning stars together
proclaim the holy birth
and praises sing to god the king
and peace to men on earth.
(O little town of Bethlehem)

I loved this project the first time I saw it, what a wonderful countdown calendar, I love how you’ve used the fragment charms, what a treat it would be to win, thank you for sharing! xx
November 29, 2018 at 5:22 PM

I absolutely adore your tag, very ingenious! One of my favorites carols is "Hark! The herald angels sing, Glory to the new born King!" Thanks for sharing your inspiration and generosity!
November 29, 2018 at 4:41 PM
Please sendDelete your mailing address to teatimetamera at yahoo dot comDelete

3 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Congrats to the winners...lucky you...at least it didn't break my record of never winning anything...LOL

Nancy said...

Thank you for your much appreciated generosity! I have never won a giveaway, so maybe this is the beginning of a winning streak! YAY! But seriously, I find so many clever techniques to use that you so kindly share. Your blog is one I check frequently for new posts, so thanks again for the win and thanks for all of your inspirations!

ann barnes said...

Oh my goodness, I am so thankful to you for sharing, and now even more than before I know I will be making one of those amazing countdown calendars! Congratulations to Nancy as well, what a wonderful surprise to see. Thank you so very much for your generosity and most especially for sharing your wonderful talents with us to spark our imaginations and inspire creativity! xx