Sunday, October 30, 2022

Whimsy Stamps Do You DARE Deb Instagram Hop

Whimsy Stamps was saddened to cancel the annual 31 Nights of Halloween event this year after Hurricane Ian. But, this time of year is the absolute most favorite time of year for Whimsy Creative Director, Deb Davis. We couldn’t let Halloween pass us by without celebrating our Queen of Halloween with some EEK! worthy Halloween creations!  

My creation for the Instagram Hop uses many Whimsy Stamps products that Deb designed. My inspiration was Disney's Evil Queen's lair from the Snow White attraction at Disneyland.

This is the video tutorial for the Instagram Hop Project.

 

 



Thank you so much for stopping by during the hop to see how I made this card. Be sure to return to Instagram to continue with the hop. You are going to the next hopper here.

Have a creative day,
Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: