Friday, November 4, 2022

Idea-ology Department Store Window Curio Clock

I'm sharing the first of my Christmas Idea-ology makes today. I made this Christmas Curio Clock into a Mid-Century Department Store Window Display. It was fun doing research for this project and then trying to translate that inspiration in a make that showcases the Idea-ology products. I just love that challenge!
As you can imagine, it isn't that difficult when you have the amazing Christmas Idea-ology products on hand.
 
Here is my video tutorial for this make.
Enjoy some close-ups of this project. Links to all the products I used are at the end of this post.

Thank you very much for not only stopping by my my blog here, but also checking out my tutorial. This was really fun to dream up and I hope you found something to inspire your own craft projects.

Have an incredibly creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!



No comments: