Saturday, October 15, 2022

Tim Holtz Christmas Idea-ology

Tim Holtz Christmas Idea-ology is officially released! I know it’s been available for a month now, but it’s not official until we hear all the details from the man himself and today was the day!

If you missed it you can catch the replay on the Tim Holtz YouTube channel and see the makes and the links on Timholtz.com
 I made this festive Department Store Window clock using lots of Tim Holtz Christmas Idea-ology. 
I had an absolute blast making this Santa’s Post Office and trying to figuring out what might be in Santa’s Post Office. It’s really a blast to sit back and try to let your mind imagine. 

 It was so much fun dreaming up this candy cart. I actually started this project last Christmas but didn’t get it finished. So this year with the new Candy Cane Confections, it was the perfect time. 

 

I will have blog posts and video tutorials for each of my Christmas makes, but I’ll start those in November. So thank you for your patience.

❤️❤️❤️Many, many, many thanks for all of your very kind comments during the live and on my posts. You are all truly so sweet and I’m beyond grateful for the support and encouragement. ❤️❤️❤️
 
 Have a festively creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 

9 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

You always rock the releases. I always love your makes and they just keep getting better and better every release. Love your makes.

Karen Owen said...

I was blown away by these makes in the live yesterday. They are so clever and wonderfully made. I made my own version of your Candy Casket. I think I have to do my version of Santa’s post office. Thank you for the inspiration!

Ldybg93 said...

Amazing projects! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration. The Santa's Post Office has my wheels turning - I might need to make one of those!

Debbie F. said...

Your projects for the live are really amazing! Looking forward to the tutorials. Thank you so much for all you do to inspire crafters.

Rebecca Mayville said...

Your makes are always so amazing. Can't wait to see how you created them. I am so inspired by your creativity. Every year I make something for my mother-in-law and I will definitely be adding a gum ball machine.

Kim said...

Oh my my!!! Your ability to create a story with no words, is such a gift!! The fact that you share your thought process and how you created these masterpieces, speaks volumes of your character. Your kindness gives us inspiration to begin our own creations! Thank you!!

Fiona said...

Wow - just wow - that post office is stunning - ]your imagination is wonderful - there are no words. Just love it

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

I adore both the post office and the candy cart make! The details are divine. Thanks so much for sharing your great gifts with all of us.

Davina Overash said...

I just watched your video for the department store clock and loved it! I also wanted to tell you how HAPPY it made me to see that my chaotic mess that I make is the same as one of my favorite makers!!! I always imagine you and the others so organized and knowing what you want to do before you start. It was so nice to see that it isn't always that way! Thank you!