Saturday, October 1, 2022

Tim Holtz Sizzix Christmas Release!!

Oh my! Tim Holtz and Sizzix have done it again!! What a wonderful release for an equally wonderful time of year. I have tutorials for each of these pieces I made for the live, as well as some you haven't seen yet. They will all be coming soon. Gotta fit the editing time in with all the making for other releases, so thank you for your patience!
 
Look at all those cute Harvey's all lined up and marching down Main Street!
The Bold Text can be used to cut a sentiment out or you can use the punch out letters to make a title like I did above.
The Yuletide wreath is incredible!It is a lot of work but it is so worth it. Keep you eyes open for a future make with this that you might not have expected!
Ok, Twig and Stump are so stinking cute! And I LOVE that they can look different ways and be doing whatever your imagination can dream up.

I paired them with the insanely cool Tree Ring 3D Texture Fade that quickly became a new favorite. So, so, so good!!

I look forward to sharing my tutorials for these pieces and more in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

Have a festively crafty day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


 

3 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

I love them both, but Twig and Stump really have my heart. Such a great release and your projects are over the top as always....LOVE!!!

Denise said...

I love this project so much. I will have to recreate it with my girlfriends.

Sugarhill Crafter said...

Adore the Harvey make! I feel like I’m walking down Main Street!

But, my favorite is Twig and Stumpy! Seriously cute, Tami!