Saturday, October 22, 2022

Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Christmas Release

 
Another fantastic release from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous! And the inspiration from the makers as well as from Tim’s demos, tips, and tricks afterward were pehnomenal. You definitely want to catch the replay. So much festive goodness to behold! 

I have links to all the stamps and stencils released today, the exclusive clear sets, and even the older stamps Tim used in his demo at the bottom of this post. Hope it is helpful!

Stamped with Distress Watercolor Pencils and then colored in with a water brush.
All of these were stamped in Distress Watercolor pencils.



Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned for Christmas Tutorials starting in November. I still have Halloween stuff to post. It's that crazy time of year!

Have a very creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: