Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Pumpkin Panel - Halloween Idea-ology

This fun pumpkin panel was inspired by a Dollar Tree craft project done by Amanda Strong DIY. She made a really cute pumpkin out of three dollar tree frames and some scrapbook paper. I thought it was a really clever idea and wanted to use the idea in an Idea-ology project. So this is my version inspired by Amanda's darling frame pumpkin.  You can see her very creative ideas on her YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/wqVk7d7D0RE or look for her Facebook group called On a Budget Crafts. 

As always, I made a Youtube tutorial on this project. The close-ups of both versions are below, as well as my supply list.

Here is version number 2

I am always thankful that you take the time to stop by my blog and support me and my art. So thank you!

Have a crafty day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

 

No comments: