Friday, September 30, 2022

Broom Hair - Whimsy Stamps

I enjoyed making this little candy corn Trick or Treater and her little cat too! 
I made a video tutorial as usual and included my first attempt, as I made a mistake and I hope my error helps keep others from doing the same....or maybe everyone else would have already figured out not to do what I did. LOL!
  
Here is a close up of the little candy corn spiders. They are in the Halloween Postage stamp setand the web is from the Spider Web Frame Stamp.
 And a close-up of the candy corn trick or treater and her orange cat.
I did all of my coloring with Distress Watercolor Pencils. I'm having so much fun coloring with them.
The sentiment was stamped on a piece of scrap paper and is from the So Witchy stamp set. 
 Finish with some messy stitching and you are finished.

Thank you so much for supporting my creative journey by visiting my blog and youtube channel. I appreciate the encouragement.

A note from Whimsy Stamps: (Oct. 1, 2022)

Fortunately, the Whimsy Stamps Boutique and Warehouse only sustained minimal damage as a result of Hurricane Ian. But it remains closed until all services are restored and we are able to safely operate. The online website will remain open and customers may continue to shop. Every order our customers place greatly helps to keep our business going and to support our employees and their families.  We ask for your patience and understanding as order processing and shipping may be delayed. We are assessing on a day-to-day basis and will do our best to get fully back up and running as soon as possible. Thank you!


Have a crafty day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
 

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I love this card! Thank you for leaving the “mistake” in the video. I wouldn’t have figured out that the spider legs and web would have created a jumble until after the fact either. Thanks for another great tutorial!