Friday, November 11, 2022

Toy Soldiers on Parade - Tim Holtz Sizzix

This is a festive Vignette decor piece I made for the Tim Holtz Sizzix Christmas Release. It was inspired by the Toy Soldiers in the Disneyland Christmas Festival of Fantasy Parade. I split the tutorial for this project into two parts so it wasn't as long. I hope you'll watch both.

This is the first part of the tutorial where I assemble the toy soldiers and the brick street.

This tutorial focuses on the Yultide wreath and garland.

I

I promised to link the blog post where I have the dimensions of the Tiny Lights Paper Holders I make for the backs of my projects. You can find that here.


Thank you for following along with these tutorials. I know everyone isn't going to want to make this Toy Soldiers on Parade piece, but I hope you found a tip or idea that inspires you in some of your holiday makes.

Have an festive, creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

thank you so very much for all the details in your post and your youtube. I went back to that to put the wreath together for a card. much better detail than even the sizzix youtube. love your soldier boys. thanks as always for sharing and all the inspiration.

Billie Granneman said...

Thank you so much for your detailed instructions for this colorized wreath! The wreath die is a bit overwhelming, but your instructions made a frustrating and discouraging project enjoyable and rewarding! I plan to make several Christmas cards and projects with this beautiful wreath. You truly are an inspiration to bring our best!