Friday, November 18, 2022

Santa's Post Office - Christmas Idea-ology


 Creating Santa's Post Office from Tim Holtz Idea-ology was so much fun! I love a challenge and this one was delightful.
Here is the video tutorial walk through.
  
And below are all the close ups. I hope they help to see the details in this piece. The magic is always in the details.


  
 

I hope you enjoy this piece and all the little details as much as I enjoyed making it and putting all the little details in it.

Have a festive, creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

5 comments:

Malin H said...

This is so amazing! It was probably my favourite make out of all the ones shared in Tim’s live. Love all the little details!

Kim said...

I absolutely love this!!! You are so creative and always tell a story with your makes! Thank you for taking the time to explain all the incredible details. It helps us to try new techniques in our makes!

scrappergirl56 said...

Could you hear me squeal all the way to your place? I am so happy to see the details in this fabulous project. It will look so good next to the Christmas Candy Cart. Now I can work on both at the same time. thank you so much for you time and brilliance. I love everything you make...Happy Thanksgiving....gobble, gobble.

Tami B. said...

I love your little post office. Thank you for showing us how you created this.

Unknown said...

I absolute adore this project! You have inspired me to make one. I am wondering how you made the roof shingles that is the only part (so far) that I cannot figure out. Thank you for sharing your talent and giving inspiration!