Monday, November 28, 2022

Diecember - Chilly and Freezy go on Vacation

 Oh my oh my! Tim Holtz and Heidi (Simon's Mom) have collaborated with Sizzix to bring us another fantastic Diecember gift and it is the cutest!! Welcome to the family Chilly and Freezy!!
 
Attention, attention!! Get the EXCLUSIVE Tim Holtz Cyber Monday 2022 die set ONLY at Simon Says Stamp! Purchase $25 or more of Tim Holtz products, and these cute snowmen, Chilly and Freezy, will AUTOMATICALLY be added to your cart at checkout (while supplies last).
I decided to send Chilly and Freezy on vacation with their parents Twig and Stump.  I hope you enjoy the tutorial for this fun holiday make!

I paired them with not only Twig and Stump, but also with a long retired die called Tropical. I have linked a few palm tree dies from other brands below if you didn't get this die when it was available.
I cut the trees out of Woodgrain Cardstock and the Light Grey Woodgrain Cardstock that is not returning after this holiday season, so scoop it up! The baubles are also cut from the Light Gray Woodgrain and colored with Distress Inks.
The bucket is Twig's hat and I cut one of the arms off the snowflake from the bucket to make a starfish.
 The sentiment is from the Twig and Stump die as are the snowflakes.
I used the tiny flowers from the Tropical die set to make the leis, floral crown, etc. and I wrote the signature myself with an archival pen.

Have a very creative day,
Tami
am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
 

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Tami, you're a genius. Every make is awesome!

scrappergirl56 said...

These guys are so, so cute. I love the addition to the Snow family. Such fun the Snow family must be having on the beach. Your storyline is so cute referring to the "kids". Yes, that is exactly the way it is...LOL.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Thanks so much for making a video of the process !!! Painting the sea, sky and beach is so difficult -- so, I really appreciate seeing how you did that.
And, the "Family Photo at WDW" is such a fun concept.
Glad you decided to sign it :)
Just adorable.

Kelly S. said...

Well this is the cutest card in the world! I love every detail down to the bucket and starfish, the towels, and the flower headbands! Amazing creativity!