Thursday, December 1, 2022

Tim Holtz Chapter 1 2023 Preorder!!

 Hi Friends!!

The Tim Holtz Sizzix Chapter 1 for 2023 is available for preorder!! Woot! 

Christmas list anyone?! 


You can preorder through the links below if you’d like! 

Happy preordering!!

Tami

am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


2 comments:

Makira said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Cheers, Makira

Papermoons said...

I still can't wait to see what comes next;)