Saturday, September 3, 2022

Unraveled About the NEW Distress Pencils!

Are you as excited as I am about the NEW Distress Watercolor Pencils from Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink?. Oh my goodness!! I have been wanting these for years!!! Dreams do come true!
There are no new techniques or anything in my video today, I just straight watercolored with them, which is pretty much the main thing I will always be using them for. I just wanted to join in the celebration today that we have watercolor pencils IN DISTRESS COLORS!!! Wahooo!!!!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ
 
My video to day is a quick card using the Unraveled stamp released last week from Tim and Stampers Anonymous, and colored with Distress Watercolor Pencils.
 
 I had fun making this card in the middle of the night (LOL!) and the watercolor pencils are wonderful. I love that I know what color it is going to be when I grab it. So good! Thank you Tim Holtz and Ranger for  bringing us Distress Watercolor Pencils and making one of my wishes come true!

I hope you are all as excited as I am, and if not, please don't tell me, just be excited for me!
 
Have a colorful day!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

7 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Excited? Happy Dance....I love watercolor pencils and have some artist grade...but these are going to be my go to, with the colors and properties...LOVE!!!

Jenny MacRunnel said...

Very clever to put the candy in the web as well! You did a fab job coloring in and watercoloring the bricks, love it!

Cheri Duran said...

I love everything about this card. Thank you for sharing! :)

Leonard55 said...

Love this card and it's what I'm going to use for Halloween this year. What stamp did you use for the candy?

Tamera said...

Leonard55 is is called Halloween Doodles by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.

Schatzie said...

As always, your work simply blows me away. I love your fussy cutting but wondered if you have ever considered getting a Brother Scan n Cut. It does the most fabulous job of cutting out rubber stamped images. I use it often and as an example, when I cut out the Crazy Dogs it even cuts the whiskers perfectly. Thanks for sharing your incredible expertise with us.

Tamera said...

@Schatzie no I haven’t ever really wanted one. It’s really so simply to just fussy cut them. I don’t have the patience to buy a machine, learn how to use it, find a place to store it, get it out and find a place to put it when I want to use it, relearn how to use it, put it away again….to me, that’s a deterrent to creating. I know it’s creative convenience to many, but it’s not to me. It seems very cumbersome to my creative process. I’d much rather stamp and grab my scissors and cut while I watch a movie. Super quick and no hassle.