Monday, September 26, 2022

Graveyard Vacancy

Graveyard Vacancy is a card I made as part of the Whimsy Stamps Halloweener Design Team 2022! I thought this graveyard scene from the new Haunted Graveyard paper pack looked like something right out of a Scooby Doo mystery. I could just imagine Scoob and the gang peeking out from behind the tombstones and watching the cemetery grave digger hauling off trucks full of bones and wondering what he is doing. Then discovering he was trying to find the cache of stolen bank money he buried 10 years ago....and he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids! 

Here is a video tutorial walk through.

The title is cut three times from watercolor cardstock, two-toned woodgrain cardstock, and colored watercolor cardstock.
I cut apart some of the Scream Time stamps that I had colored and placed them around the cemetery.

I hope the video was a simple tutorial to follow. As always, if you have a question or need clarification on anything, please contact me through the contact link in the right hand column and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for supporting my creative journey by visiting my blog and youtube channel. I appreciated the encouragement.

Have a crafty day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Whimsy Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: