Saturday, June 11, 2022

Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous June 2022 Release

 

If you are here right now I'm sure it is because you are excited about the new Stamps and Stencils from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. Hooray for new stamps and stencils! I love that Tim mixes inspiration from the makers with inspiration from his demos all in one live. So good.

 

I will be posting tutorials for my cards from the live this week. These two cards above are the same basic technique, just different colors.

As Tim pointed out in the live, I was on an Iron-ff faux batik kick....ok, who am I fooling....it is hand's down my favorite stamping technique of all time. I didn't realize it went all the way back to the Carol Duvall days though. I love me some Carol Duvall and even went to a taping decades ago. I learned this technique from Jennifer McGuire 2-3 years ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. 😂 

Several people asked for tutorials on the Iron-off technique, and I would say that Jennifer McGuire is the queen of tutorials. I will make this one as a video to show how I did the whole thing, including the iron-off.

Until then, this card uses watercolor stamping and faux batik iron-off. I posted a tutorial on this earlier last week, so if you want to check it out here: You will see how I did it. 

Also, check out some of my first Iron-off cards here and here for the technique.

I also already posted the tutorial for making these decorative pots for my fake plants using the new stencils. You can see it here.
Stay tuned this week for more inspiration! I'll be posting tutorials for the cards above and some all new things I haven't shared yet.

Thanks you so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate your support!

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
 

1 comment:

Jane Webb said...

I just finished watching your video with the seashore and crab, your creations are wonderful!! The bubbles stamp is so much fun.Thanks🦀🦀