Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Be Fearless - Stampers Anonymous

 I'm sure if you are here that you have already heard the exciting news! New stamps and stencils from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous are available for pre-order now! Click one of the links below to get yours today.
 

To make this card I stamped the smaller butterfly and text stamp from the Botanic Collage CMS447 set in Distress Clear Embossing Ink on Distress Water Color Cardstock twice, then covered it in clear embossing powder. I used a blending tool to color the paper, sprayed it with water and let it dry naturally. 

Once it was dry, I covered it with a scrap piece of paper and ironed the clear embossing off of the watercolor paper. I cut one of the butterflies out and then trimmed the other with a Deckle Trimmer.

 

Sew around the outside edge of the stamp. Add a foam dot or piece of chipboard behind the cut butterfly and attach it over the trimmed stamped piece so it has some dimension.

To make the background, apply Salvaged Patina, Salt Water Taffy, and Squeezed Lemonade to the Bubbles CMS449 stamp. Spray it with water before stamping it onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock. Trim it with a Deckle Trimmer and attach to a while card base. Be sure to sew around the edge if desired.

Stamp a sentiment on one of the scrap pieces  using the Noteworthy, CMS446 set. swe it along the bottom right edge.

There you go. It's a quick, simple card to make using the beautiful new stamps from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous!

Thanks you so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate your support!

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: