Saturday, April 2, 2022

Tim Holtz Sizzix Chapter 2 Release

  

Hooray for the new Sizzix Chapter 2 Release! I was honored to get to make with this fun, artsy release and I used the dies to make three projects. I recorded tutorials already so they will be coming this week.

For this card I used Abstract Faces, Cracked Leather 3D, Artsy Stems, and Bold Text 2.
I had so much fun coming up with this card style and my tutorial will show you how to make it. I used Bold Text 2, Cracked Leather 3D Folder, Artsy Stems and Bird Silhouettes.
For this Alice in Wonderland inspired make I used Abstract Faces and Artsy Stems to make alll of the parts of this wacky make! I will show you how I made all the parts in my tutorial later this week.
 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through the space in the right column.

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

Have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

3 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

You are soooo creative!!! Love your makes and can't wait to watch your videos!!

Robin McAuley said...

Love your cards!!!

Carolyn / Cazzie said...

Love your creations. How did you create the plaid type background on the card with the leather Purple Heart and Love wording?