Saturday, April 9, 2022

Love Your Scraps Card

This card came together very quickly using a bunch of leftover bits I had in my craftermath and I thought I would make it and send it along for the Tim Holtz Sizzix 2022 release. I used dies from Abstract Faces, Artsy Stems, Bold Text 2, and the Cracked Leather 3D texture fade.
Here is what started out as a very short video walk through of the card, but I had so many questions about the background that I added a quick tutorial in the middle for making the background.
So fun!
Love those Artsy Stems! I just cut them from Watercolor paper and colored them with Distress Inks and a Waterbrush.
I needed a little pop of aqua in this corner to make the title pop and coordinate.
I just used the one word from the Bold Text 2 die that said Love With All Your Heart
Isn't that cracked leather texture great?

Thank you very much for reading this post and supporting my art! I appreciate you!

Now go out there and have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2 comments:

Crafty Adventurista said...

Thanks so much Tami for the breakdown of how you’ve made this. The video is great. Love this card ��

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Wow, the background that keeps giving and giving....the video is great...fun stuff!!!