Saturday, April 16, 2022

3D Doily Easter Cones

I have had this idea since January, but I just haven't gotten around to making a tutorial for it and decided that I had better finish it today or it would be too late for this year. These little 3D Doily Easter Cones are a quick make and allow you to keep them simple like this or more elaborate depending on your time, supplies and style. These little cones could be used for May Day gifts, or even fun little flowery tussie mussies for a tea or bridal shower favor.


Here is a video tutorial walk through of this doily cone favor.
As you can see I used them as table decor favors for Easter, but as I said earlier, they could be filled with flowers or other things for tea parties, bridal showers or other occasions. Don't limit it just to Easter or spring for that matter. Doily cones can be for any pretty occasion.
I hope the video tutorial was clear, but as always I am happy to try and help if you still have questions. Just email me through the contact in the right hand column and I will do my best to help.

 I am, as always, incredible thankful for your support and for you taking the time to stop by and check out this craft.

I wish you all a lovely Easter,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 

2 comments:

ChrissyB said...

Hi Tami, I love your videos! You are so inspiring. The Easter cones are so cute. These will definitely add special treats and color to your Easter table. Thank you for taking time to show us how these are made. Happy Easter to you and your family!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are Adorable!!! Just bought this folder too!!