Tuesday, November 15, 2011

12 Tags of Fall - Day #12

Well, I made it! All 12 Tags!! The technique for this tag was to use clear embossing as a resist for the ink. so that is how the wheat was done. I stamped it with clear embossing ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then stamped and inked over it. The charms on this one were from Buttons Galore. I colored them with alcohol inks.

From another angle...


I decided to display them on my mantle this year. My mom said that she and my sister displayed the ones I made for my sister on their mantle, and I didn't have time to make a Thanksgiving banner, so decided to hang mine from the mantle as well and I like it!




Today I am thankful for the gift of creativity. I am so thankful that God gave us unique talents and gifts. For me it is such fun; I really enjoy making and creating things, but I also love to see the all the amazing things created by my talented family and friends.
I want to thank Nancy for the inspiration to jump in and make 12 Tags of Fall! Now I'm all warmed up and ready for Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas. Maybe I'll get all 12 of them done this year...now THAT would be a feat.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I love them on your mantle, very "fallish"!!!