Friday, November 4, 2011

12 Tags of Fall Day #3

This is the tag for Day #3 of the 12 tags of Fall from my friend Nancy's blog. I am obviously a day behind. Part of my problem with this tag is that I searched high and low for my Tim Holtz bird cage die and I couldn't find it for the life of me! I finally gave up because there isn't a place that I hadn't searched at least twice in the entire house. So I bought a new one with a 50% off coupon and am waiting for mine to show up in an obvious place that I searched half a dozen times today. ;-D

As I said before, I am making two of each tag so that I can give one to my sister and I can keep one.
When I saw Nancy's design for this tag, I knew I wanted to use the bird flying away from the cage theme too, because today I am thankful for freedom and liberty. I'm thankful that I was granted the privilege of being born in this country. I am thankful for the freedom to worship free from governmental persecution. And I'm thankful for the freedom from sin through the work of Christ. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

No comments: