Tuesday, November 1, 2011

12 Tags of Fall 2011 - Tag #1

My friend Nancy decided to start a little challenge on her blog to try and create 12 tags of Fall (a la Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas.) I loved the idea and am going to try and play along to the best of my ability.

This is the first tag. I used all the techniques that she did - stamping, inking, masking, water speckling, etc. Originally I wanted to try and keep it all in the burlap and cream color scheme with a little brown, black and orange to accent them, but once I got started inking, I couldn't stop!




1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh these are wonderful! I love the flowers you chose and your stamped leaves are so beautiful. I may not have anything that will work quite like the leaves for this one but I am about to get started once I clear a spot on my desk.