Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The Rich Stuff - Halloween Idea-ology

 Inspired by a favorite childhood movie, The Goonies, where they go off in search of the rich stuff to save the Goondocks, I made this pirate treasure Display Dome for the Tim Holtz Halloween Idea-ology release. 
In 2023 I made a large pirate inspired, four-sided vignette piece. that you can see called Avast Me Hearties. It was a blast to make! However, since 2023, I have wanted to break that piece down into smaller, more manageable pirate inspired scenes. Thus my trio of domes for this Tim Holtz release. I am going to share these domes one at a time so they are more manageable. 

I did film myself making the domes so I have a video tutorial of each one, however, there are a few things I missed when filming because my phone either ran out of battery or storage. Hahahaha! But you get most of it, so I hope that what I did capture is helpful. 

One last thing, as we move along with Idea-ology video tutorials again, they will always be longer than most other tutorials. These projects take anywhere from a couple of days to a week in my studio and I try to edit them down so you see the important bits, but don't end up sitting for a marathon tutorial either. I would really appreciate if you would like and comment on my videos on YouTube. This really helps me as these free video tutorials take a lot of time to make. Thank you so much.

This blog is not a tutorial. I will post close ups and still photos of each piece so you can see the details. I always find that helpful when I am making. Sometimes an instructor will think their directions are clear but they just don't click with others. So photos will often be beneficial as you can see details and it will help it make sense.










 Thank you for stopping by. I hope the video and the still photos help inspire to make your own version of the rich stuff!

Have a creative day,

Tami

Below are my affiliate links: I'm incredibly grateful to each of you who shop through my links. I get a small percentage when you shop at no extra cost to you, and I truly appreciate your support! 

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Love this! goonies are the best!

West Valary said...

Wow! This has been a great blessing in my life. Knowing Dr. Odumeje has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. My lover came back to me after I reached out to him for help. He helped remove the negative influence of a third party that was affecting our relationship. Today, my husband loves me again, and our relationship has been restored. I am truly grateful for the support and guidance I received during this difficult time. Thank you, Dr. Odumeje, for helping bring happiness back into my life. I highly recommend reaching out to him.

TEXT/WhatsApp +2349064108102

VIA oduemejetemple@gmail.com

HE ALSO WORK ON A LOT OF FOLLOWING CASES

Spell to get famous

Spells to grow business excessively

Spells to get a Job

Spells to get a husband

Spells to Win Court Case

Spells to get your loved ones out of prison

promotion spells

Protection Spells

Spells to win Lottery

Pregnancy Spells