Exciting news! Simon Says Stamp has just released a new set of Halloween dies that coordinate with six Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Halloween stamp sets. These dies are exclusive to Simon Says Stamp.
Today I am sharing a set of four bar thank you cards made with the Leaf Prints 2 stamps and coordinating dies. These little cards and envelopes can be boxed or tied together and gifted as a set. Who wouldn’t love to receive a box of beautiful handmade thank you cards?
Thanks so much for looking at this set of Thank You Cards. I hope it inspires you to want to make a quick set of cards for a gift or a donation. These dies make it so much faster than fussy cutting everything and I love that the Simple Sayings sentiment fit on the Tiny Text die! How great is that?
Have a creative day,
Tami
Below are my affiliate links to the products I used for these cards as well as the other dies.







No comments:
Post a Comment