Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Faceted Shamrock Panels

Yes! I'm still making St Patrick's Day things. Today I wanted to make something I've been thinking about for months. When I saw the Faqceted Heart die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix was going to be released in a new Vault size, I wanted to make another shamrock project out of them.
Here is the tutorial for today's Faceted Heart Shamrock Panels
Here is panel one. Remember I celebrate St. Patrick's Day as a religious holiday so I used words like grace, faith, blessed, etc in my decor items.
I added the Intertwined 3D Texture Fade and the pennats from the Vault Bunny and Chick dies.
I always just hand cut a little stem and the doily behind the shamrock is a small one from the cake decorating section at the hobby store.
This alphabet is from the Vault Hippety Hop dies.
I did find some of the retired Mini Framed Panels at Simon Says Stamp as of the publishing of this tutorial.
I added some aged to the frames with Distress Crackle Paste.
The Faceted Hearts were cut from some of the green papers in the Idea-ology Backdrops Volume 5 pack.
The mats for the words were also from the Backdrops paper.
 

 Thanks you for stopping by today! I hope this inspired you to make, even if it isn't this particular project. 

Have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

Sheila Styre-Briere said...

I love how you always cleverly show the diversity of
our much beloved Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies and other
products, like the backdrops Tami! These are all so
beautiful. Perfect for your special celebration of
St. Patrick’s Day.🍀💚🍀
Sheila