Friday, March 1, 2024

St Patrick’s Day - Part 1

 

Today's post is an intro and the first in the series of my St. Patrick's Day cards. Instead of sending out Christmas Cards, which I haven't done in years, I decided to send out cards during a time of the year when I'm not stressed and I can enjoy making. So I chose one of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick's Day. Then I decided to make a series out of my quest to get enough St. Patrick's Day cards to send to close friends and family. 

Here is the video intro and tutorial.




Thanks for checking out the new series! I hope you enjoy it. 

Have a Creative Day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: