Thursday, March 7, 2024

Mr. Rabbit Adventure Cards

 

While I was waiting for my Mr Rabbit Etcetera Panel to dry last week, I decided to use the time to whip together a couple of very quick cards that could be used for any time or occasion other than Easter. I think it's important to see that although some stamp sets, like Mr. Rabbit from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous, can be released for holidays or specific occasions, that they can often be used for lots of other times of the year. That was what I was hoping to show with these cards.

Here is a very quick youtube tutorial for these cards.


I hope you like this project and I want to thank you for stopping by!
Have a creative day,
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: