Sunday, July 3, 2022

Collect Beautiful Moments


This beach card was made using the new Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous release, featuring the new Bubbles stamp. Links to all of the stamps and products I used are at the end of this post.
 
I made a step by step tutorial video posted below. 
Be sure to check out the little addendum at the end. I made this card and tutorial long before the new Distress Color was announced. When I saw Uncharted Mariner I knew I just had to make this card with it, so although the video tutorial was already recorded, when my UM arrived, I made a card with it and added to the video before I published it (photo at the end).

 

 Here is the same card made with Uncharted Mariner. Such a great color!

Thank you fellow maker for stopping by. I'm grateful for your encouragement and support!

Have a crafty day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

 

No comments: