Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Some Bunny Loves You

I have a quick Some Bunny Love You treat bag project today. I have lots of these treat bags handy for candy,  cookies and other goodies should the need arise. They just need a quick tag and they make an easy gift for a friend or loved one.
You need three #8 Distress Mixed Media Heavystock tags and the Flowery background die.
Begin by coloring the tags with Distress Ink. I colored on with browns, and two with similar dry/blues, but make one darker than the other.
Put some of the Sizzix Permanent Adhesive on the back of the lighter grey/blue tag.
I took these of my prototype and forgot to get photos of the real deal, so just know that you will want to draw a 1/4" frame around the outside of the tag. you want a good 3/4" piece at the top.
They are going to be layered like this. You will cut the Flowery background die out of the light blue/grey tag, then peel off the adhesive cover and adhere it to the darker blue/grey tag. You will inadvertently cut the top of the tag off when you cut the background. Save that top piece for later.
Using Tim's Retractable Craft Knife and Ruler, I carefully trimmed around the brown tag so I would be left with a frame.
The brown frame should fit something like this.
Here is where the extra tag top comes in handy. I don't like gaps when I am layering, so before you put the frame on the tag, you need to fill in the gap at the top. I gently peeled odd the reinforcer off the tag before adhering the ltop ayer.
Here is the completed project with Jelliebellies.
I added on of the heart from the Lucky Love 3D embossing thinly. It was colored with Crackling Campfire
To finish it I added  Carrot Bunny and some lettering for a sentiment from the Alpohanumeric Bold letters.
To make these lines on the carrots, I ran s little scoring blade through some Ground Espresso Archivel Ink then roll the line out onto the carrot.
I aways have a supply of various wood grain papers around and for this tag a chose one to use for the sentiment.

I hope that was easy enough to follow for a quick layered Easter Treat Bag.

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!



1 comment:

Tona said...

This is simply adorable!