Saturday, October 6, 2018

Halloween Barn Party.

 This was a fun card to make! I pulled out several Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamp sets to make this card. I had an idea and I love how it finally came together. 
I started with the new background Planks CMS344 stamp. When turned on horizontally, it looks like the side of a barn, which was exactly what I wanted. I then stamped the Tangled Webs CMS346 on the background and embossed them with Superfine White Embossing Powder.
 Here you can see the detail of the Planks and the Tangled Webs. The sentiment is from the Mr. Bones CMS345 stamp set. I love the font on that set!
I finished the card off by embossing two images from the Ravens CMS310 set, and a little spider from Mini Halloween CMS275. It's a fabulous set from a couple of years ago.

It's always a good thing to get out your past stamps and pair them with your new ones to make a card that you love, and I love this one!  It came out just as I had imagined it.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

love those ravens! thanks as always for sharing.