Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Boo - Shifters and Scribbles

More Shifter Stencil love! I can't get enough of the shifters from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous!

For my Shifter Stencil sample cards I tried to use the shifters in three different ways.
  1. I used the double shift technique with four colors on the Mr. Bones card
  2. I used the conventional shifter technique with two colors on the Candy Corn card
  3. Today's Boo card I used the shifters with a single color  (mostly - the stripe shifter done in all black was too heavy for this card so I added a stripe in the background color of Ripe Persimmon.)
 I used the Mini Shifters Stencils #39 on this card for the layers and the background polkadot is the large Shifter Dots THS109  Stencil.
The focal images and sentiment stamps are from the Spooky Scribbles CMS 349 set from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, and stamped on Distress Watercolor Cardstock. The black images are embossed with Ranger Black Superfine Embossing Powder.
The spider web is stamped with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide, and they were punched out with circles and mounted on the Seal paper punch and large and small seal dies from the Labels die set.

I finished the card off with some messy stitching.  Another really super easy card to make thanks to some great products from Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous, Sizzix Alterations and Ranger Ink.

No comments: