Friday, March 2, 2018

Off the Vine Card


The Blueprint Stamps from Tim Holtz through Stampers Anonymous are some of my favorite stamps from Tim (and MJ3rd)! I love to pair the full size with the mini's and that's what I did on this card. I used the Wine Blueprint CMS333 and Mini Blue Prints 10.

I started by making the background which is made by putting Chipped Sapphire, Pine Needle, and Aged Mahogany on the Batik CMS327 background stamp. Spritz with water and then stamp. Sew it on a slightly larger piece of cork from the Ideaology Textured Surfaces. 

Stamp the full size grapes, bottle and word corkscrew as well as the mini corkscrew. Watercolor them with the same or coordinating Distress colors.
Cut the words and images out and then adhere with dimensional adhesive.

This is another very simple, straight forward design for a card that can be used for any occasion.


3 comments:

Paula Cheney said...

I never would have thought to do that with that background stamp. So impressive and a really great card.

Unknown said...

Very nice card

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Keep up the great work!
Love your blog and its very special content...

cheap cigarettes online