Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lucky

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  
This is a day I spend cooking all day because over the years I have developed a menu that has become one of my husband's very favorite meals of the year.  I'll share that below, but first, let's talk about this card.


I used several new Sizzix Alterations dies designed by Tim Holtz. They are listed below.
Stacked Labels
Stacked Arches
Shadow Script 1
Funky Florals 2

Now, as promised, my Saint Patrick's Day menu. I don't use recipes exactly, so I have linked to a few on Pinterest that are close. Be sure to check in on my Instagram for pics of our meal!
Guinness Irish Stew
Colannon
Irish Soda Bread with Kerrygold Butter
Banoffee Pie
Served with a pot of strong black tea

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I don't remember this from last year, but see it and love it now. Pinned!!!