Sunday, December 9, 2018

Merry - Funky Festive

Funky Festive is a fantastic die set to have for the holidays. It has everything - greenery, flowers, berries, bows - a definite must have die for holiday projects. I used it on so many of my Christmas samples. 
This simple, traditional card features the poinsettia a few greens and a bow from the Funky Festive. They are paired (yep I was all about pairing this year) with a staple holiday die, Candlelight.
I kept the background simple with just the 3-D Lumber Texture Fade cut out of the large Stacked Label and the sentiment was cut using the Holiday Words #2 set.
🎄🎄
I have another giveaway! It’s a pile of vintage ephemera and trinkets I got from shopping Tim Holtz’s Vintage Stash Sale at Carson. ❄️❄️
If you want to be entered, to win some of Tim’s Vintage Stash, comment on any of my posts here with #timholtzchristmas2018 ☃️☃️
🎄🎄
I’ll pick a couple of names on Monday Dec 10 at 12 noon PT. 🌟🌟

3 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Must dig this die out, I know I have it somewhere...I need a wall unit for my Bigz dies...I have them in several places all around the Craft Room...such a cool look with all the dimension this die has...#timholtzchristmas2018

Kathy said...

A very lovely traditional card showcasing the candle against the dark wood background. The funky festive dies are a great addition of greenery and the poinsettia to this beautiful card. #timholtzchristmas2018

sarascloset said...

This is a real beauty! I love the simple design, that perfectly realistic wood panel and the gorgeous greens/poinsettia. Of course your stitching detail takes this up to the next level--gorgeous!