Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fall Scarecrow Shaker Card

The Scarecrow die inspired me to try my first shaker card. I thought it would be fun to have him all dressed for some fall scaring and to have leaves shake all around him. 

The frame, Scarecrow and leaves were all cut from Distress Woodgrain Cardstock colored with Distress Oxides. 

The linen shirt and denim hat were cut from some of the Ideaology Textile Surfaces and tied with Eclectic Elements Craft Thread. The leaves were punched using the Sizzix Alterations Leaf punches and the word fall was cut with the 3/4" Alphanumeric Thinlits. 

3 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

What a cute idea! Love the wood frame so much!

Unknown said...

I love this so much!!!

Jenny said...

Love this card heaps! And its a shaker card too :) I was already loving all the textures and layers but it moves too... very cool :D