Sunday, March 19, 2017

St Patrick's Day Vingnette Box and Finials

These are the two newest items in my March St Patrick's decor.
I used several bits of new and some old Idealogy.
In keeping with my theme of celebrating the real Patrick, a Scottish missionary to Ireland (his is a fascinating story including kidnapping, slavery, escape, forgiveness...worth reading about him if you haven't gotten a chance) I added these two vignette boxes. 
The small one says share, faith, courage from Small Talk stickers. I used the small Vignette Boxes,  small finial from the Vintage Finial Set, green design tape from the Design Tape Rose set, colored one of the Layers Botanicals Pack and added some Long Fastener brads as well as the Four-leaf Clover from the Souvenir Adornments.
Medium box used the same basic elements  but I added a key that says Life and a saying from the Chit Chat Sticker so that together it "says" the key to life -- live each day with grace and authenticity.

I love these new additions to my slowly growing St Patrick's day decor. Below are some other photos from this year.







No comments: